I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

you are deeppink
#FF1493

Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.

Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.

Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
the spacefem.com html color quiz

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wow - that seems so spot on for you! I'll have to try it myself!

Andrea Holley said...

It was so fun talking to you the other day - it made my day! Do you have Halloween pictures? I bet your kiddos were so cute!

The Thueson's said...

Nikki!

Hey! I just found your blog while checking someone elses! I have no idea if you even post on this anymore since it has been quite awhile, but I just wanted to say Hello! How are you!!?? Your kids are adorable! :)

Tara Thueson from the good ole' BL!

Anonymous said...

I think it is time for an update I miss not keeping up with u and your cute family love ya