I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Friday, October 10, 2008

HuSbAnD TaG!!!

What is is name? Jeremy Lynn Barber. He prefers Jerm
Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? Him, I think, but I could be wrong. I never keep score.
Who is taller? Him, but only by a little bit, I have to be careful of the heal size on my shoes.
Who is smarter? Well, I am not stupid, but He is probably overall the smarter of the two of us.
Who is more sensitive? Him. He reads things between the lines, and there are no lines.
Who does the laundry? Me, but he always helps if I ask.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He is currently the only one who sleeps on the bed. I spend the majority of my nights in the lazy boy recliner next to the bed, holding J.J. I am terrified to sleep with J.J. in our bed and I always fall asleep nursing.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, He makes the money.
Who cooks more? Me. But he can do it.
What meals do you cook together? Sunday Dinner
Who is more stubborn? We are equally a pain in the butt.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? In our arguments...neither of us are wrong. We always agree to disagree. We just don't argue anymore. It is pointless. We listen to the others point of view, and we try to move on. Talking about controversial things for too long is a bad idea.
Who has more siblings? Me. My family has twice as many kids as his.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both do. We share the burdens and joys of life equally.
What do you like to do together? Currently, we like to do anything together. Anytime that we can be alone together is valuable.
Who eats more sweets? Me...HANDS DOWN...FOR SURE...NO DEBATE NEEDED!!!!
Guilty pleasure?? Playing his WOW game on the internet.
How did you meet? Payson, Utah Singles Ward. Someone invited him to Movie Night at Jerrod and Erika's house when I was living with them.
Who asked who out first? Date? We didn't do that, we went straight from making out to being engaged and that went so fast we didn't officially have our first date until after we were married.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. He said he tried like 3 times and then I finally let him. WHATEVER!!!! He held my hand, kissed me and made out with me all in the same night. And his mom was upstairs (unknown to us...) And he didn't even have to buy me dinner. Am I cheap or what?
Who proposed? He did, three nights after he held my hand, kissed me and made out with me.
His best features? He is Eye Candy!!! I always enjoy looking at him. He has a great smile, gorgeous brown eyes, very sexy butt, and amazingly built legs and arms. Augh...Just thinking about him makes me happy.
What is his greatest Quality? His heart. He is always so concerned about being and doing enough. He is an amazing husband and father. I am so proud of him and grateful I married him.
I tag anyone who wants to join the FUN!!!

2 comments:

Cami and Jason said...

Yay! That was awesome to read! See you guys soon!

Emily said...

Hey Nikki - this was fun to read. I've never met Jeremy besides at your reception so it was fun to get to see your relationship a bit.