I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Diaper Clad Kids...

I am normally a disfunctional mom only because I am trying to go 500 miles per hour. But I took some time to take some cute photos of my kiddies, just how their Daddy likes them: in their diapers. I can't wait to get this picture framed. It is by far my favorite picture of them together. What a blessing it is to be a Mommy. I wish for myself to take more hours of the day to slow down and enjoy my kiddies, just how I like them. HERE WITH ME!!!!

2 comments:

Murphy's said...

Your family is so cute how have you been? I cant believe how much things have changed since the BL. What are you up to? E-mail me murphysara@comcast.net

mr & mrs O. said...

Nikki!!! your kids are so dang cute omg I can't believe you're this cute mom time flies by! Good times at the BL. I found your blog on Tara's btw. anyways hope youre doing great! ttyl