I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, October 9, 2008

So Precious!!!!

J.J. is such a joy. He is growing so fast. He has reached that stage where he is starting to smile. That is my FAVORITE!!! I love holding him when he is sleeping. He smiles and laughs, full on giggles in his sleep. I wish I knew what he was dreaming about. I am sure it is about his sister. She is always doing funny things trying to get him to smile.
Tonight I had to work on the Relief Society newsletter that I am in charge of making every week. Jerry volunteered to take him. When I finished and went back to collect J.J. He was cuddled into the crook of Jerry's arm. What a safe spot to be in. If you look closely you can see some shiny white eyes behind J.J. That is Redkin the dog, cuddled up into J.J.'s back. J.J. was nice and warm and comfortable. I hated moving him.

No comments: