I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Such an Angel!!!




It was a bit of a shock when we discovered we were prego...it was Christmas Eve. Jerm was at work and I just had this feeling...so I took a test. Wouldn't you know. Jerms face was hilarious when he opened the pregnancy test that I had gift wrapped and left on the bed. "What does this mean?" he asked.... My reply was..."that our lives will never be the same and God is blessing us, once again." It was so difficult for us to conceive Danilynn that we just naturally assumed that we would continue to struggle to get pregnant. We had discussed it at length, and we both felt there was another little spirit ready to join our family. We prayed that Heavenly Father would use His wisdom in getting His spirit to us (we knew there was no doctor on the face of the earth that would put me on fertility meds again). We told him in many prayers that we would do His will, not ours and that we would accept what He had in store for us on His schedule not ours. What a blessing Little J.J. is. I can't imagine our life without him. Heavenly Father sure knows what he is doing when he is planning our families. We have been blessed beyond what we ever thought possible.

No comments: