I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Good Times...

Dani gets her hands on J.J. yet again. I left him on the couch today when the phone rang. I turned around and Dani had picked him up, all by herself and was hold him against her, supporting his head, rocking back and forth. What a little mother she is. How do you convince you child that she isn't big enough to be doing those things?
J.J. is a binky boy. He loves to suck and suck. It was just so cute to see him holding his binky in his mouth that I had to take the opportunity capture the image forever and share it.
Oh, so cute. He slept for hours today in his car seat. We never went anywhere, but he was so comforted by his car seat that I just left him there.
I am trying to get a good picture so we can send out and announcement, but J.J. doesn't cooperate with me.
I laid J.J. down by his daddy and I left the room, when I came back J.J. was holding Jerms finger. I am constantly amazed by the love of a father for his child. It makes me think of the love that our Father in Heaven has for us. I wonder how many times our Heavenly Mother watched as we clung to the hand of our loving Father, and how she must see the same thing now when we trust in His Love and have faith in His Plan. What a blessing it is to be loved so much by someone so perfect. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel. It sustains me.

No comments: