I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Dani has a milk mustache...well an icing mustache.
My cuddle bugs!!!
I had a great Birthday. No sarcasm in that at all...for starters it was my 29th. I have to find something to set as a goal for my last year in my 20's. My hubby won't let me go skydiving so I have to figure something out. Anyway, We ordered Dinner in from Mimi's Cafe because I wasn't feeling up to taking two kids to a restaurant and trying to enjoy myself. I was experiencing really bad back (flank) pain and was feeling nauseous. After talking with Ann, my boss and good friend who is also a Doctor, I discovered that I had a kidney infection. I started on an antibiotic and was feeling better by Sunday, but WOW...I didn't feel good for my birthday.

2 comments:

Andrea Holley said...

Sorry you felt lousy for your birthday. That's no fun. I was even sending happy thoughts your way that day! I'm glad you're feeling better now. At least you weren't turning 30 like I did this year. Not the best of birthdays for me either (not the turning 30 part but the hubby doing nothing about it part - yes, he now knows how upset I was). Here's to better birthdays next year!

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I am so sorry to hear you were sick. Glad you are feeling better! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!