I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Greater Love than Family...

Dani cannot get enough of her little brother. If I set him down anywhere that she can reach she is all over him. He is so tolerant of her. He never has a problem with her and her love that she so freely gives.
It was so funny. She was loving on him and kissing him and he tooted and she sat up totally confused. I was laughing my guts out.
It is so great to see our little family growing and loving together. Jerm is such an incredible Daddy. We love him so much!!!

2 comments:

~Hartwig Family~ said...

I can't wait to see your little guy at church! He looks so adorable in the pictures with his sister!

Unknown said...

he is so cute!! congrats! can't wait to see him!!