I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Trying on My Blessing Dress...

Originally, Jeremy and I decided that we wanted to have Dani blessed in my blessing dress. It would have worked had our lives not changed so much. We had planned on blessing her in July, but Jeremy got a new job working for Petsmart and he couldn't get the time off to travel to Utah to bless Dani when we planned. So... we had to wait until September. This was my blessing dress and in some of the pictures I think that she actually looks like me. It is two weeks before the blessing and I can't do up the top button on this dress.
She was trying to sit up, but look at those cute legs and pigs.

This is the one where I think that she looks like me. I wish I could download my picture when I was her age to compare. But she is beautiful.



No comments: