I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, August 2, 2007

GREEN BEANS!!!!

Danilynn tried green beans for the first time today. It sure looked disgusting to me, but for the first time in her eating solid food life, she ate the whole container of food.
I know that it looks like most of it ended up on her face, but I promise she did get the majority of the food in her mouth. Obviously GREEN BEANS are a hit. (Which is good because they are my favorite veggie.) Another plus of this feeding is she didn't once try to put her hands in her mouth. I was so excited when I was washing her face off because I didn't have to pry her hands open to wash them too. HAPPY DAY!!! The little treasures mean the most don't they?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she actually likes green beans!!! No one likes green beans as a baby. She is an odd babe, but I still love her.

Andrea Holley said...

I can't belive she ate the whole bottle of beans! That is great. Tate liked green beans when he first ate them too - then he discovered peaches a few weeks later and it was all over for the green beans! I have a very picky eater on my hands - I'm sure my mom is watching me and laughing because I was such a picky eater for her. I guess what goes around comes around!