I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dani's Cute Summer Dress from Aunt Cami...

I have been anxiously waiting for the day when Dani could wear this beautiful dress. Cami gave this to her and I was so excited when I saw it and even more excited when I put it on her this morning for church. Isn't it cute?
I sent a Thank You message to Jason's Phone to pass on to Cami. Word for word this is the exchange.
Nikki: Tell Cami Thank You so much for this dress. It is so cute. I love it on her.
Jason: No prob, it did not fit Cameron (their little boy) anymore.
Nikki: Yes, I am sure that is what happened.
We have great fun with these kids. I am so excited to see Cameron and to watch as he and Dani interact in a couple of weeks when we go visit our family in Utah.
Such a pretty, pretty girl!!!!
Momma loves You!!!



No comments: