I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Tender Moments of Being a Mom...

I had fed and rocked Dani and she had fallen asleep already in my arms. As I was bending over her crib to lay her down she opened up her pretty blue eyes and smiled at me. Then she closed them and went back to sleep. My heart broke and I was so touched by the tenderness that I felt. She is such an amazing little spirit. I am so blessed to be her mother. She has broght so much happiness and joy into my life.
I found this quote today...
It is not a slight thing when they,
who are so fresh from God,
Love Us.
I could not be more happy than I am with both my daughter and my sweet husband.
I will love you both 'til the day after forever.

No comments: