I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Monday, July 9, 2007

Rubber Ducky...

This is by far the best purchase that I have made as a mom. It was $9.99 at Target, made by Munchkin. It isn't huge so it doesn't take long to fill. It is completely padded so no bonked head in the tub and it quacks when you squeeze its beak. Dani loves it!!! and I love it too.
Right were the water hits her tummy you can see her little hernia. We just found out this week that she doesn't have to have surgery to get it fixed. (letting out a big sigh of relief.) Dr. Janik said that he was so glad he decided to wait a month. He also said that it has closed alot in just one month and should be completely closed by her first birthday. Thank you to all of you who were praying for her. Our prayers were answered.


2 comments:

Andrea Holley said...

Dani is so cute! I love the ducky tub too - so fun. I'll have to get one of those next time around.

Lisa-Marie said...

Nikki,

How did you find me??!? That was so great to see your name on the comment and I instantly knew it was you! Your little Dani is so precious! Congratulations! I love love love your family picture from the wedding you attended! beautiful. You look great and it seems like you had a smooth pregnancy and recovery. So happy for you!

What are Emily and Mandy up to? Rachelle has a blog you'll have to check out. jacksonrachelleandberkley.blogspot.com/

Camilla and her family are in Idaho Falls. Her husband builds homes. She has two girls, Savanah and Chloe and a little boy, Kade. They are cute as ever. I really love being close to Camilla. It has been great!

Keep up your blog. I'll keep checking in!

It was so good to hear from you!

Loves,

Lisa-Marie