I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

the 4th of July...

This is the first Independence Day that I didn't see fireworks. Arizona is so weird! There are no fireworks sold to the average individual. None in the grocery store, nothing! It is against the law. You have to be a pyrotechnic person to have fireworks. We didn't go to see any because we were too tired. We actually went to bed at 9:30. We spent the day painting our bedroom. It use to be a dark chocolate brown and now it is a nice shade of peaceful green. It was far from peaceful getting it to that point. Pictures coming soon...
Isn't she cute? I love the double chin. These jammies were the first outfit we purchased when we found out we were pregnant. Doesn't she look so excited to be wearing them. I think I was more excited to put her in them.


No comments: