I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lunch with Daddy...

After work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we go and pick up Jeremy for his Lunch break. Well, today, Danilynn was a very unhappy little girl. So I took her out of her carseat and tried to eat and hold her at the same time, but she kept on leaning forward. I told Jeremy that she wanted him to hold her and he didn't believe me, but he took her anyway. Guess who stopped leaning over? She got what she wanted, HER DADDY, and she was back to being a happy little girl.
Danilynn loves her Daddy. She started laughing at him. Full on throw her head back and laugh. She hasn't done it for anyone else. Only her Daddy and just that one time. We have tried and tried to get her to do it again, but she won't. It was a one time deal special for her very special Daddy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks just like Jerm. They are so loveable. Dani is a total daddy's girl no doubt in my mind. She was a daddy's girl even in Nikki's womb!! AMAZING!!!