I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Men in Her Life...

Dani will not know what to do with herself when she is forced to spend sometime by herself. I don't know if she has ever not been the center of attention. When we get home from work her Papa comes running ( I am not kidding...RUNNING) from his bedroom to get her out of her carseat. When she is home he can't stand to have her away from him. There at times at night when I take her to put her to sleep and she cries and cries. I am certain that she is crying because she doesn't want to go to sleep yet. She enjoys playing way too much. There are even nights when Jeremy is working and doesn't get home until 10:45 and she will stay up for him. No matter what I do, I can't get her to fall asleep. She is certainly a Daddy and a Papa's Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girl has to have guys in her life. What can ya do?