I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, September 7, 2008

ViSiToRs...

First of all I have to say, I just figured out why my pictures are blurry!!! It is the same reason my glases are always blurry...little tiny finger prints where they don't belong. So, I am so very sorry that I have blurry pictures, and I am even more sorry if you get a headache trying to look at them.

My SWEET Sissy, Joie Kaye, came to visit me for three weeks. We did all sorts of fun things like clean out cupboards, organize pantry's and make banana bread. YUMMY!!!! We miss you Joie, and we hope that you will be coming back to us!!!! SOON!!!!!
Sorry for the Blur~ My Buddy Cameron was here for the visit!!! We love Cam and can never get enough of him. We hope that he comes to stay with us again soon. Dani loves her little buddy. It gives her someone else to chase down and play with other than Papa.
Jerm asked me why our kid never has cloths on in these pictures. The answer I am not sure of. I think it might have something to do with me just pushing out another kid and trying to get my bareings straight with a whole other person in the mix. But it also might have something to do with the fact that Dani can go through 3 outfits a day, and after her third, I just let her run naked. Lazy, I know, but laundry is pileing up and I only have so much time to chase her down to dress her.
Such good LoVe!!! Can you tell how much Cameron loves her LOVES!!!
We love you guys!!! It is always so much fun to have you here. Cami is my drinking buddy!!! There isn't enough Diet Coke in the world when we are together. Miss you!!!!

No comments: