I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Saturday, September 20, 2008

HeLlO!!!!!

These two have a very special bond. I know that every sibling has a special bond, but when Dani looks at J.J. you can tell that she knows him more than just what she has learned about him in this life. She is so adorable with him. When he is in his swing, or anywhere she can reach him, and crying she finds the pacifier he has spit out and gently (for the most part) places it back in his mouth. She wants him to be happy. Any time she hears him crying she runs to him, puts her pointer finger over her lips and shhhh's him, while rocking her little body back and forth. She knows him, and loves him. It is so pure and untarnished. She is a great example of unconditional love.
(I do realize that my daughter rarely has clothes on when I take her picture, but I limit her to only three outfits a day and she usually uses them all up by noon, so...naked it is.)

No comments: