I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moments I Live For...

When my daughter has learned the "art" of mothering.
When my son feels comfortable and loved in the arms of his Aunts and Uncles.
Knowing the relationships of my family will last for all eternity.
Watching my child apologize and make amends when they have done something to hurt someone.
Seeing them together and knowing that they might not look it, but they really do love and care for each other.
What a blessing it is to be a Mother during the Fullness of Times and having the gospel and the scriptures available to help me with parenting. I would be so lost without my knowledge of the gospel. I am blessed to be able to teach it to my children

No comments: