I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Float in the Hot Tub....

Here we go!!!! I have a real fear of water. I love swimming, but I can't do it. I really want Dani to love the water so we decided to start her out early.
She squirmed a little when we first put her in, but it was a hot tub so she slowly warmed up to it.

She loves to float. Thanks to her diaper she is a pretty efficiant floater.

She loves to be cradled in the nook of her Daddy's arm. There is always comfort there for any little girl.

And here she is floating on her own. She is going to be a great little swimmer.

We can't forget our big puppy Paizley Mae. She loves the water too and has to be involved anytime anyone is in the water. Plus, she is a little bit protective of Princess Rose, our little "Love Bug".






No comments: