I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Grandmas and Grandpas

Nana Barber was helping us get ready to go home. First we had to take picutres. Look at those skinny legs. They didn't come from me!!!!

I woke up the morning after the delivery and felt energized enough to do my hairl, but it ended there. Make-up was out of the question. Dani spent most of her day time in the sun. She has Jaundice really bad.

My mom flew down to spend some time with us and the baby. It was so nice to have her here. I loved seeing my mom with Dani. It all seemed to come full circle.


Nana and Papa Barber were there. Nana was in the delivery room coaching and helping me through the whole delivery process. Papa was waiting in the hall listening to me scream and cry. He said that for the next baby he won't come into the building because he doesn't want to hear that again.




No comments: