I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, April 8, 2007

In the Beginning....

We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on September 9, 2007. It was sunny skies when we went into the temple and pouring rain when we came out. I hear that rain on your wedding day means "Good Luck". I think that is something they tell brides to get them to calm down.

This is the Walker Clan. We were only missing Jerrod wh0 was off in Iraq fighting for our freedoms. From left to right: Dad, Joie, Mom, Jordan, Me, Jon holding Whitney, Jeremy, Brittany (married to Jon), Jenna, Anna (Jerrod and Erika's), Kiaya (Jon and Britt's), and Erika holding Justin.

The Barber Clan. Left to right: Brent (Suzy's other half at that time), Suzy, Cami, Me, Jeremy, Jason, Mom and Dad.

It was a beautiful Day and by far the best day of my life. I get to be with my "Sweetie" FOREVER!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you guys are going to be together forever. You sure do make a wonderful match. I love you!!!