I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Goodbye to Grandma Walker

Grandma Walker came to visit us for a whole week. It was so good to have her here. You can't really see it but under moms hand is a grey hose. That was the power source that hooked Dani up to her Billi-blanket. She had the billi-blanket for almost two weeks.

We had to say goodbye. It was really hard for me. I didn't realize how much I missed my mom at this delicate time of my life until she left. Then I couldn't stop crying because I really did miss her.

Dani loves being loved by her Grandma.

Bye Mom!!!

Have to fix everything just right, and......

Then you can take the picture.
When we were waiting to check in moms luggage there were some women looking at Dani in her stroller. They were so amazed that I was up and walking around after only one week. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get out of the house and I felt great!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great gikki, you always have. I can't wait to see you guys again.