I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

O.K....Thank Goodness for the Sturdy Cabinetry of the 1950's

Jerm and I were running all over the house getting things together to get out the door and start our drive up to Idaho for Jenn's funeral. The kids, (insert clearing throat sound) were kindof left unattended. All parents understand how that can happen. Anyway, J.J. decided he needed a drink, so he opened the sippy cup drawer, and hopped in. He, of course, took his blankie with him. Kids crack me up. I am grateful for his determination to get himself a drink while mom and dad were going crazy. Self preservation is a good quality for our kids.
Children are a Blessing.

1 comment:

Marion said...

your kids are so stinkin cute!!