I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Makes a Momma Proud!!!

Truly, is there anything more wonderful than a child that listens and is willing to help? I love my little Danilynn!!!! She is such an incredible little girl. She is always so willing to help, and I can always see in her eyes her desire to make us proud and to do the things that make us, as parents, happy. Last week when I picked her and J.J. up from Nursery, I was told that she is such a little mommy. She was always by J.J. making sure he was okay. Someday, I hope that she can learn that having fun is important too, and that part of life is making yourself happy. Not just the people around her. She is amazing!
Smile Bug!!!!

No comments: