I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Monday, May 14, 2007

Back to Work!!!!

I was feeling really good soon after I had Dani, so I decided to go back to work about four weeks out. I am a Nanny for a single mom that lives about 45 minutes from home. So every morning me and Dani pack it up and head to work. It is so great that she can come with me.

I love her in the red overalls and I will be forever putting a bow on her little bald head.
This is Alexandra (on the right) next to Dani. I use to be Alex's nanny, but things change. We still go visit Alex. She is getting so big and so cute. Look at the size difference between these two.
Dani was all tuckered out from a hard day's work. She is such a cute little thing.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is kind of sad. the first picture looks like Dani's face is being smushed against the camera. Hee-Hee!!