I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Hurrican Trip...

Uncle Fred and Aunt Cheryl invited the Walker crew to visit each other. It was so good to see my family. Dani got to meet her Grandpa Walker and all of her aunts and uncles for the first time. She was so in love with all of them.


Danilynn's first time in a swimsuit. It didn't turn out to be as fun and she wanted. She cried as soon as she hit the swimming pool.

Little miss Anna, and Whitney. I love my neices. They are so cute.

This is Nathan. He is Jerrod and Erika's youngest. He three months older than Dani. Such a solid kid.

Giving a little love to Daddy.

Jordan got his mission call. Mom asked Bishop Edgley to fax it down to us at the Hurricane house. Mom and Uncle Fred and Aunt Cheryl had to keep each other honest when they took it off the fax machine. No one could look at it. He was called to the Chile, Santigo West Mission. He will be speaking Spanish. We were all so excited for him.

The Hurricane house is on a golf course that is very beautiful. But building on a golf course has it's down falls. LIKE HOLES IN YOUR HOUSE AND BROKEN WINDOWS.

These next pictures are off the back balcony. Isn't it beautiful country.


Those are the most beautiful red rock mountains. I love the feeling in the Hurricane House.
Justin found the "red mud" of Southern Utah. He and Kiaya decided that it would be fun to paint their faces.

Smile for the clown kids!!!!!

Justin and Anna and Kiaya all took turns holding Dani. She loves her cousins. It was so cute to see Justin holding her. You could tell that he had spent alot of time holding his little brother Nathan. So cute!!!

Aren't they just adorable.

Anna would take Dani every chance that she got. They will be best cousins one day. Kiaya was also right there always wanting a turn with her new cousin. I am really mad at myself for not getting any pictures of her.

3 comments:

Andrea Holley said...

Anna looks just like Erica and Justin looks just like Jerrod! So cute.

Anonymous said...

So much FUN I was sad when it had to end. I can't wait until we can all get together again.

Anonymous said...

So much FUN I was sad when it had to end. I can't wait until we can all get together again.