I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Suzy and Ernest's Wedding....

Suzy and Ernest were married on May 17, 2007 at the Castle on Ashley Manor. It was a beautiful ceremony and they both looked beautiful. The best thing about the whole night was Dani. She slept through the whole thing. She came awake, but was quickly sleeping. It was so fun!
Here is Jason, Cami and Cameron. Jason is Jeremy's brother. Look at little Cameron, he is the cutest and his laugh is more contagious that any laugh I have ever heard.
Look at how BEAUTIFUL these two girls are. I couldn't get over how gorgeous Suzy looked. She radiated happiness and I was so happy for her.

Beautiful!!!

Jerm, Dani, Jason and Cameron. They enjoyed dancing during the reception. We all had a blast.

Oh, "Sleeping Beauty"!!! She stayed with her Daddy most of the night.

This is our most recent family picture!!! Aren't we a handsome bunch!! (I sure think so. )

No comments: