I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Friday, August 20, 2010

Special Birthday Moment!!!!


Today, my sister-in-law, Erika took care of my kids while both Jerm and I were at work. I went to pick the kids up after I got off of work. I missed the great big sign on the sidewalk that said, "happy birthday mom". So I was really surprised when I walked in the door and there was balloons and kids hiding all over the house. They were so excited to jump out and yell, "Happy Birthday!" It was so cute! J.J. and Dani were hiding under the kitchen table, and Erika's kids were hiding too. The kids were so excited to show me the balloons and the birthday cake that they picked out. It was so fun!!!

The sweet moment came when Dani decided to take "her" balloons outside, and you guessed it, she let them go. She came in, and asked me, in a very stressed out voice for a really tall ladder cause she let go of her balloons. Erika came to the rescue and told her that Jenna's Birthday was coming up and she needed some balloons too. Dani proudly told me that she sent Aunt Jenna some Happy Birthday Balloons. She also told her daddy that she sent Aunt Jenna some balloons for her birthday. She is so proud of herself! Thank You, Aunt Erika, for the birthday party and for making a potentially disastrous situation tolerable.


2 comments:

Colby and Steph Stringham said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I love our family! Thanks for sharing & happy birthday to you both! Love you!

Andrea Holley said...

I love this!