I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Slip n Slide!!!

Nana loves to shop, and yesterday, she took J.J. with her. Anytime you take my kids shopping you are asking for it, because they know how to spend your money!!! J.J. and Nana decided that we needed a "Slip-n-Slide". That brought back some sweet memories for me!!! We had so much fun out there on the super slip-n-slide! We tried to get into the pool last night after dinner, but it was way too cold. So I had the kids strip off their "magic swimsuits" (they have life jackets in them) and we set up the slip-n-slide and had a party!!!
I have no idea how Dani's but got blurred, but I thought that was pretty funny!!!
They wouldn't look at me at the same time, but they sure had fun playing in the water.

I love this picture of J.J.'s heart shaped butt! He is so freaking Cute, and Dani has so much personality, you can see it in the next picture.

1 comment:

Joie Kaye said...

You guys are just so darn cute!! Slip n' Slides are the best! I am so excited to have you guys closer!