I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

We had only two days to spend with my parents in Horseshoe Bend. The day after the wedding we were headed back to Utah, then back to Arizona. We had to be back for work, but it was so much fun to see everyone. I love my family. I love how supportive they are of us. Saying goodbye is always really difficult.

Jenna Chillin' in her chair.
Squeezes for Aunt Debbie
Hugs for Me and Aunt Joie!!!
Uncle Fred was a favorite of the kids. They liked to say his name, Uncle Shred. They both have a problem saying anything with an "f" sound.
Dani, Grandma, Cody, in a headlock by my dad, and Uncle Jer
Joie, Brittany, Erika, Uncle Ron, Cody, Aunt Allie, and Aunt Cheryl
Loves for Jerm and Jenna
Dani and Aunt Jenna
Squeezes for Aunt Jenna
Miss you Jenna Lee!!!

No comments: