I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, December 16, 2007

the Christmas Dress...

We found this dress at babies are us in July. We loved it immediatly. Dani wore it every Sunday in December. She loved to be in it. You could tell that she felt pretty in the dress because she would pick up the ruffles and set them down all dainty like. She was so much fun to watch.


The bug wouldn't hold still for pictures and she figured that since we set her infront of all those beautifully wrapped presents she was free to go at them.
She is our little gift.


2 comments:

Nate & Lindsey said...

Hi Nikki, so good to see your little girl. Jess gave me your blog so I could see you guys! I am happy to have a way to contact you now! much love- Lindsey Daniels

Nate & Lindsey said...

Nikki, how are you? You do have a cute little girl. Jess gave me your blog so I could finally see you guys! Well now i have a little update on you, I am so happy!
Much Love-Lindsey Daniels