I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cathy is in Town...

Cathy is in town.  What a blessing it is to have her in my life.  I know that some people have only a few nice things to say about their mother in law...but not me! The list is endless! I Love Her!!! She is such an amazing woman.  I am blessed to have her!!! Thanks for coming to visit! Tonight we watched "Letters to Juliet".

I can never get sick of sappy romances.  It makes me so grateful to have my very own sappy romance. Because when I watch those romances develop on screen, it makes my heart soar, knowing that I feel that way about my husband. What a miracle to find someone to love so much!

1 comment:

Andrea Holley said...

I liked that movie too. It's been way too long since you and I have seen a girl movie together!