I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dani is 3 Years Old!!!

Happy Birthday Dani Rose!!!!
We went to Cracker Barrel for Dani's Birthday Dinner. With the help of her Papa, she decided that she wanted Pancakes, and so we headed out!!! We waiting for Nana to get off of work, so it was late night, but we had a lot of fun!
Snow White, "herself", picked out this dress for Dani, and had the Seven Dwarf's wrap it and put it in the mail for her. She loves this dress. Check out the shoes, she calls them her "Snow White Glass Slippers". She loves to dress up and be a princess.
Daddy's Bug!!! She is such a Daddy's girl. Daddy makes the whole world better for Danilynn. My daddy does the same for me, so I am not too jealous.

Happy Birthday Danilynn Rose Barber!!! It is hard to believe that it was 3 years ago that you blessed our little family. We love you so much and we are so grateful for you!!!
Rockin' Out at the Cracker Barrel. I love my Kids!!!

1 comment:

Suzie Koskella said...

can you believe she is 3! jacob turned 3 last week and i still can not believe i have a 3 year old. Danni is so adorable! :)