I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Danilynn!!!


For Dani's Birthday we went to Barney's Restaurant. It is like Sizzler, and super yummy!!!


Aunt Suzie got her the dancing hamster and it took her no time at all to start dancing with him.


Since Danilynn is going to have a little brother we wanted her to learn how to hold him and be soft. She picked up her little dolly and just loved on him. It was so cute!!!

She loves her phone. Smile!!!

Dani is opening her package from Grandma and Grandpa Walker. She especially loved the foam packing peanuts.

Grandma and Grandpa Walker sent her some bath toys and really cute clothes. She plays with her bath toys every night in the tub. She is a water baby.

Happy Birthday Little Love Bug!!!!

I made this crazy looking cake. I thought that I would be creative like my mom and makes my kids Birthday Cakes. Poor Choice. I will not be making that mistake for birthday #2 that is for sure.


Dani loves to share with her Daddy.

Yummy!!!

Check out those blue eyes!!!!
Look at these cute little hands. Daddy loves to hold and kiss these little hands.

Happy Birthday Dani!!!!

Dani was so messy that we had to let her take a dip in her bucket.

The tub toys were put to good use the very night of her birthday!!!!

Such a cute Girl!!!! We love you Dani and We Love having you in our Family!!!!

No comments: