I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Horseshoe Bend...

Danilynn had so much fun visiting her aunts and grandparents. She and Jenna spent a lot of time wondering around the yard. Dani loved to be outside. It was a bit cold but she still enjoyed walking around out there.
Joie spent a lot of time on the floor will Dani. Dani started to scoot around while we were up in Idaho.

Oh, Jenna! She has been through a lot in the past year and a half. She is currently going to Boise State and is doing really good in school.
Happy Girl!!! Dani loved to play with everyone. She is Such a Joyful Baby!! My mom kept saying that she acts like a little person already. She has her mind made up about what she wants and she goes for it.

Here is my Beautiful Mommy. Isn't she Gorgeous? I love her. She is such an amazing mom. Thank You Mom for all that you did, are doing and will do in the future for my family.
We Love You!!!

No comments: