I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Together...Longer than Forever!!!!

Jeremy & Nikki Barber Family

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Grandma Walkers Favorite Sunday Dress...

Check out this hair do. She is doing some tummy time. Not her favorite moment...can you tell?
Look at these cute smiles...she is so interactive already. And talkative too, I wonder who she got that from?
This is a full on laugh!!! She enjoys her life. I love her tons!!!

Look at this pretty dress. It is Grandma Walkers Favorite!!! It also happens to be one of the only dresses that are fitting at this time.

Aughhhhhh!!!! Sleeping...this never happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki-

Your baby is beautiful! I love the pictures, especially the third one from the top (the second giggling one). Your blog is put together very well. I wish I had something like this to document my cancer. It would be kind cool.

Anyway, I love you tons! You are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures.Danilynn looks so happy. I see where she got it from. Both of ya!!! Of course it had to come from someone!!! JK! I love my baby girl from head to toe. I love ya all!!!